Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy B-Day DA!

Congratulations on turning freaking 23 [doh].  Oh to be 23 again...and again...and again...

Happy B-day Bro.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:Happy B-Day DA!

Congratulations on turning freaking 23 [doh].  Oh to be 23 again...and again...and again...

Happy B-day Bro.
LOL, you can say that agian Headley!!!! Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks guys for all the warm wishes.

Been a pretty great birthday thus far. I was out front smoking the Litto Gomez that DD sent me, when the mailman pulled up with a big ass package under his arm - from one S. Claus.

Santa sent me a very cool Stinky ashtray with a Tatuaje sitting in the bowl, a stick I have been very eager to try.

[Image: Stinky.jpg?t=1165356058]

along with a warning on the inner box that Santa isnt done with me Confusedhock: Big Grin[Image: warning.jpg?t=1165355557]
And Santa even knew it was my birthday Big Grin

As if that werent enough, the mailman mentioned there being another package in the mailbox, so I hurried over and found an awesome bomb from LZ6 featuring 2 Cuban Partagas over 10 years old. Ive had a few Cubans before, but none with any age on them, this will be a real treat.

[Image: LZ6.jpg?t=1165356004]
DigitalAnvil Wrote:Thanks guys for all the warm wishes.

Been a pretty great birthday thus far. I was out front smoking the Litto Gomez that DD sent me, when the mailman pulled up with a big ass package under his arm - from one S. Claus.

Santa sent me a very cool Stinky ashtray with a Tatuaje sitting in the bowl, a stick I have been very eager to try.

[Image: Stinky.jpg?t=1165356058]

along with a warning on the inner box that Santa isnt done with me Confusedhock: Big Grin[Image: warning.jpg?t=1165355557]
And Santa even knew it was my birthday Big Grin

As if that werent enough, the mailman mentioned there being another package in the mailbox, so I hurried over and found an awesome bomb from LZ6 featuring 2 Cuban Partagas over 10 years old. Ive had a few Cubans before, but none with any age on them, this will be a real treat.

[Image: LZ6.jpg?t=1165356004]
Excellent SS stuff on top of a B-Day AND and LZ bomb?  I want to party with you Bro!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[Image: HappyBirthdaytweetysylvester.gif]

[Image: porcupinebday.gif]

[Image: balloons904.gif][Image: birthdaysign.gif][Image: balloons904.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Happy birthday man!
Big Grin
Happy Birthday!  I wish I could go back to 23!!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA!!!
feliz cumple, da! [party]
Happy b-day pal!