Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurkha Ancient Warrior #2
Belicoso

5x56

wrapper:Brazilian
Binder: Dominican Republic
Filler: Honduras and Dominican Republic

This cigar comes with a nice dark coffee wrapper with a very dry feel to it almost rough, with a glazed leather look to it. The over all look is a bit uneven but it is a nicely shaped cigar none the less. The wrapper has an aroma akin to a horse stable. Prelight draw was easy, especially with no cut being made, leaving a fresh hay taste in the front of the tongue.

The wrapper leaves a nice spicy taste on the lips, the smoke a nice rich and creamy bluish smoke very much like the Gurkha Estate Vintage Selects. Mild cedar with traces of raw sugar and just a hint of sandal wood.

This is suppose to be a full bodied smoke, though by my taste buds it is more of a medium to full boddied smoke. The ash a nice tight grayish white form, left behind by an slightly uneven burn. My regret being that this cigar is not bigger than what it is. This would make a nice combo with a dark beer or hot cup of coffee.
Sounds great...
My B&M just ordered some of these... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
It does sound nice, I'll have to give it a try! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Ghurka's are nice smokes when you can get them in a promo sampler.  I like them on occasion. 

Thanks again for another stellar review.  Now I have to check my Ghurka's and see if I have one of these!