Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guatemalan Cigars
I know there are a few brands of Guatemalan cigars out there. The question is, does anyone know if they are any good, or where one might be able to purchase such an animal ??? My neighbor has adopted two Guatemalan children & he was willing to buy a box just to try them.

Here's the ones I can find listed on the web, but can't seem to find a purchase site..

Don Juan, Don Pancho, Don Pancho Brown Wrapper, Don Pancho Reserva, and Don Pancho Reserva Special Edition.

Thanks in advance...
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
My Mom grew up in Guatemala, but I don't think she knows a damn thing about cigars, unfortunately. I think maybe I've had 1 Guatemalan cigar, but don't remember it as being very good.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
(03-22-2011, 09:01 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: My Mom grew up in Guatemala, but I don't think she knows a damn thing about cigars, unfortunately. I think maybe I've had 1 Guatemalan cigar, but don't remember it as being very good.

Thanks for the reply.....It would be a shame to make him spend money on poor quality smokes.................... if I can get him to buy a box of good ones !!!!! Devilish
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright