Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greets from Minneapolis
Welcome from Iowa
Pull up a chair, fire up a stick, grab your beverage of choice sit back and enjoy the show
You'er in for a wild ride

Don
Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Sai Baba

Hee hee!

I did Instapundit's PodCast and TV Studio for Glen Reynolds (and about 100 more), and would be glad to offer my help to you for free brother Smile

Let me know how I can help Smile
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I appreciate it very much and hope to contribute as much as possible.

Best,
(11-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Smoqman Wrote: Hee hee!

I did Instapundit's PodCast and TV Studio for Glen Reynolds (and about 100 more), and would be glad to offer my help to you for free brother Smile

Let me know how I can help Smile

Just giving you a bad time... I get a pretty okay sound for a broke-d*ck podcast with no discernible budget, sponsors, nor talent...

If I do have any sound-related questions though, you'll be the first one I hit up for info!

Big Grin

Joel, welcome to StogieChat. Truly great to have you. By the way, being a midlde school teacher, no one seems to hear me. :-)

Doug from California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Thanks Doug!!