Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Sunny Miami FL.
Welcome from Tampa, midway between you and SenorSmoke lol. Hope the weather is a nice down there as it is here today!
Thanks for the welcome CheapHumidorsDotCom. Weather is excellent!!! Nice cigar weather. Sunny, Cool and Breezy!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(02-15-2010, 09:03 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Thanks for the welcome CheapHumidorsDotCom. Weather is excellent!!! Nice cigar weather. Sunny, Cool and Breezy!!!

You can call me Sam btw, CheapHumidors.com is just the company! Let me know if you ever need anything, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
Welcome from NJ man
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
welcome aboard! nice intro, Angel
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Thanks again Sam...will keep CheapHumidors.com in mind!!!
Thanks for the welcome chris1980.
Thanks for the welcome mad4maduro.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

Welcome from ND. Stay away from Senorsmoke or you will find a good friend you cannot get rid of. And Maytagman may be clergy but he loves HD P0RN. And the Mum is the Mum! As for the Frank 1961 that is an excellent cigar. Glad to have you here.

Tank
Thanks Tank for the welcome. as you may have noticed, there are a few Frank Llaneza cigars on my favorites list. I truly enjoy the taste of his blends. I'm laying down the 1961's to see how they do with a little aging. Right now, new from the store...they are sweet!!! Stay warm!!!
Raul Julia

(02-14-2010, 11:20 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-14-2010, 09:43 AM)iSmoke Wrote: Thanks for the welcome MaytagMan. BTW what does the StogieChat Clergy represent????

If you ever want to get married, Call Maytag Man or Carl..

Or me... Tongue

Welcome to SC from Ga...
My B&M just got the Frank 1961's in yesterday... Can't wait to try them...

Ohh, and I second what Tanky-Po said about SenorSmoke... Tongue
Thanks for the welcome aracos. Enjoy the llanezas. They are a great smoke! At a reasonable price!!
Raul Julia