Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings fellow aficionado's
I would like to take this time and introduce myself to all of you. I am 27 years old from a town called Perry Hall located in central Maryland. I just started smoking and collecting cigars about 2 months ago and I am already addicted. I belong to a couple forums because I am trying to gather as much information possible but I am also looking for a forum with a great community I can click with. I am looking forward to communicating with you all.
[welcome]
Hello from Washington.
welcome to the stogie chat family, from seattle
I like smoking lightning
[welcome] from NC!
[welcome] from Long Island, NY.
[welcome][rob] 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] from MO!  This is a great place with tons of info and some top notch folks. What do you like to smoke?
Welcome from NJ. Check out our good cigar review and other threads.

Stick around & soon this will be your only forum.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
MK 199 Wrote:[welcome] from MO!  This is a great place with tons of info and some top notch folks. What do you like to smoke?
Hi MK 199. Like I mentioned, I have only been smoking for roughly 2 months but my pallet has enjoyed a few cigars that I would definitely buy by the box. Right now I am basically buying Sampler's and writing down which ones I like and so far my list consists of:

Oliva Serie O
Oliva Serie V
Cusano 18 Double Connecticut
Ashton VSG
CAO Camaroon