Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting from South Carolina
[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:[welcome]from Tennessee Josh. Glad tou found us. What kind of music do you like best?  I guess I should ask the worst, would be a shorter list. LOL

The only music I don't like is pop, country and new rap. Old school rap is towards the bottom of my likes list. My ipod is pretty much everything. I love classical (I am a classically trained percussionist playing in one orchestra and working with another). Hardcore, jazz, blues, heavy metal, punk ska. You name it, I listen to it.
[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:[welcome]from Tennessee Josh. Glad tou found us. What kind of music do you like best?  I guess I should ask the worst, would be a shorter list. LOL

The only music I don't like is pop, country and new rap. Old school rap is towards the bottom of my likes list. My ipod is pretty much everything. I love classical (I am a classically trained percussionist playing in one orchestra and working with another). Hardcore, jazz, blues, heavy metal, punk ska. You name it, I listen to it.
ahhhh...I know this guy!! Smile Whats up brother....glad to see ya here.....not like we need any more dudes from South Carolina....HAHAHAHAHA Smile How's the sheep treating ya??? HAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[welcome] from Oregon!

You might want to pick up some more gigs if you plan on staying around here, it gets addicting and your inventory will multiply faster than you can hit your kick pedal....lol
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:ahhhh...I know this guy!! Smile Whats up brother....glad to see ya here.....not like we need any more dudes from South Carolina....HAHAHAHAHA Smile How's the sheep treating ya??? HAHAHAHAHAH

Sheep? We don't have sheep here. Just whisky, overalls, banjos, cows, and rice[winner] lol Thanks for the "warm" welcome man[thumbsup]

Do we need to show the brother of NY here some manners? We southern boys are know for our manners [smokin2]
Jcaprell Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:ahhhh...I know this guy!! Smile Whats up brother....glad to see ya here.....not like we need any more dudes from South Carolina....HAHAHAHAHA Smile How's the sheep treating ya??? HAHAHAHAHAH

Sheep? We don't have sheep here. Just whisky, overalls, banjos, cows, and rice[winner] lol Thanks for the "warm" welcome man[thumbsup]

Do we need to show the brother of NY here some manners? We southern boys are know for our manners [smokin2]
hey.....speak for yourself.  The one in the middle.........yeah the sexy one............she's MINE!!! [happy]

[Image: Flock_of_sheep.jpg]