Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Nub Prices!!!
I found out that the maduros are very limited due to a severe hail storm that ruined a whole crop.
JJ
Nubs came today lickety-split and in tremendous shape along with a fine hitchhiker.  Great communication and customer service all the way through.  Thanks JJ!
Free hat with every box of Nubs!!!

Attached Files
.jpg   nub 001.JPG (Size: 83.12 KB / Downloads: 97)
Stopped by today and met JJ live along with Allison who works there as well.  Top notch group fellas who were very appreciative of the community we have here.

I'll be back JJ.

Jim
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:Stopped by today and met JJ live along with Allison who works there as well.  Top notch group fellas who were very appreciative of the community we have here.

I'll be back JJ.

Jim
yup.  definately top shelf people.  i had to get more nubs at those prices.  [help]
Headley Wrote:Stopped by today and met JJ live along with Allison who works there as well.  Top notch group fellas who were very appreciative of the community we have here.

I'll be back JJ.

Jim
Just got off the phone with JJ.  Top shelf good people here guys.  Great service.  Lightning fast delivery and prices that are unbelievable on top shelf brands.  Highly, highly recommended.
Placed an order for a few Nub singles to try online at work yesterday, and had a message on my machine when I got home thanking me for my order and letting me know it was on the way.

Great job JJ, I can't wait to give them a try!  [winner]

Hey guys the LFD's were shipped to us on 12/12/08. We should have them 12/16/08.  Sorry for the wait. They will be on the site ASAP.
If anyone has a special request feel free to PM me.
JJ