Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graycliff what's all the hype
Okay whats all the ype about Graycliffs there is sevral ones. I havent had the chance to burn one to a nub yet. So what is what. Or do I just buy all three and start with my own taste.
jimmy carter Wrote:Okay whats all the ype about Graycliffs there is sevral ones. I havent had the chance to burn one to a nub yet. So what is what. Or do I just buy all three and start with my own taste.
Don't waste the $20 a stick, spend it on something better like Opus, Padrons, Anejos, or the like.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Yeah I like Opus x. I got the forbin set falready wont smoke just druel at it. So basically you are saying a graycliif is like a high dollar purse to a woman. Plus I was always told to listen to my elders so you guys would know.
jimmy carter Wrote:Yeah I like Opus x. I got the forbin set falready wont smoke just druel at it. So basically you are saying a graycliif is like a high dollar purse to a woman. Plus I was always told to listen to my elders so you guys would know.

I have yet to hear anything good about the Graycliff and all of the ones I have had have really sucked!  Not to mention the price tag is insane, there are much better cigars out there for less money.

And trust me bro, I would put money on me not being your elder. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
jimmy carter Wrote:Okay whats all the ype about Graycliffs there is sevral ones. I havent had the chance to burn one to a nub yet. So what is what. Or do I just buy all three and start with my own taste.
Don't waste the $20 a stick, spend it on something better like Opus, Padrons, Anejos, or the like.

same can be said for the Opus and Anejo's.

Buy somthing great like a Oliva Mater Blend
Beerlord Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

[lol]

To each is own, huh. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

[lol]

To each is own, huh. Tongue

pretty much.

I have to lean towards Mark's thinking.  I had a Graycliff Gold and was sorely disappointed. Definitely not worth the $20.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
I like the Expresso's...Not the price.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_oneday.asp

20 Graycliffs, $100.

Worth it now?????

(Personally, I love them. This is my absolute favorite balls-to-the-wall cigar. And for $5 a stick, I bought a shitload of them.)

PS -- Then I read that it was "one per customer please" -- I wonder how many they'll actually ship to me. Sorry everyone, I really didn't notice that it was one per customer.