Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graycliff Black Label Espresso
    Since joining here, I check cigarmonster.com daily.  This morning, I see they have Graycliff Black Label Espresso 5-packs for $37.95.  Admittedly, I've never smoked a Graycliff of any kind, and know very little about them.  As I researched this offer a bit more closely, and realized these sticks usually go for $12+ per stick (seen them as high as $20!). 

This has NOTHING to do with Famous Smoke, especially since they are offering them at less than $8 per stick (shipped), but are these sticks REALLY among the company of, say... a Padron 1926!?I ask, because I honestly don't know.  However, I expect that if they were THAT good, the Graycliff Black Label Espresso would be spoken about far more frequently here at StogieChat.
This is actually a good cigar.    And considering that Graycliffs are pricey, this looks like a great deal.   Go ahead and buy them and if you don't like them I will take them off your hands for what you paid.
Thanks for the heads up Pete.   I just placed my order.
US_Tank Wrote:This is actually a good cigar.    And considering that Graycliffs are pricey, this looks like a great deal.   Go ahead and buy them and if you don't like them I will take them off your hands for what you paid.

Generous offer indeed, Tank.  However, I was more or less just asking about them for curiosity sake.  I found it odd because they are usually so pricey, and Graycliff seemingly isn't mentioned much here at SC. 

I likely won't pull the trigger on this one, as I'd feel far too guilty and selfish spending more $ on myself so close to Christmas. 
Pete Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:This is actually a good cigar.    And considering that Graycliffs are pricey, this looks like a great deal.   Go ahead and buy them and if you don't like them I will take them off your hands for what you paid.

Generous offer indeed, Tank.  However, I was more or less just asking about them for curiosity sake.  I found it odd because they are usually so pricey, and Graycliff seemingly isn't mentioned much here at SC. 

I likely won't pull the trigger on this one, as I'd feel far too guilty and selfish spending more $ on myself so close to Christmas. 

i totally agree.  ive been spending a lot lately and should lay low for a little as far as myself and my indulgences.

i would like to try them tho, i have heard decent things about them.
A couple months ago they had this same deal, but they were $29.99  I pounced on that one. Big Grin

Still a good deal.  I think the MSRP for the PG is around $15
I also check CigarMonster daily, and was similarly tempted.

Those ARE good cigars, but way overpriced, IMHO. The ultimate reason I didn't pounce is because of SO MANY great cigars that can be had for under $4.00/stick. I felt it was a "good" deal, but not a "great" deal.

I like to wait for "great" deals if it's something other than what I'm specifically looking for. But I like to take advantage of the daily specials when they are screamin' good.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
     Whew! I managed to make it through without pulling the trigger on the deal.  I know I was insistent on not purchasing anything for myself this close to Christmas, but I have to be honest... the more I thought about it, the more tempting it was!  I was honestly on the fence about it around 10:30 pm!