Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a few things I'd like to sell/Trade
A few months ago I picked up some sticks thinking I'd like them, turns out they weren't for me. So, I'm putting up for sale the following items. PM if your interested...

Padron 1964 Principe Maduros. 20 in the Box. Shipped with the box. 135 shipping included.

Toast Across America sets from 2008, 2009... 45 each. Each sold for 50 and went to charity. They have been opened for inspection, the 2008's are a Double Corona, the 2009's are Belicoso's. 90 if you buy both and I'll take care of shipping. PP preferred if purchasing, if interested in trades send via PM.

Thanks for looking. and just so everyone knows, I got the Principes for 6.99 a stick, if the prices don't seem right, feel free to let me know, I'll adjust accordingly.

Gift
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt, the Toast across America, those are the 2-cigar sets? The Opus and the Maximus?
Yes sir Skipper, and I just dropped the price over at OLH to 85 for the pair shipped. I posted them at 50 a pair at OLH, intending to put 45, so I dropped the individual price. I don't care for the Maximus, and I know they won't sell by them selves, so, the set is up.

The PAMs I just dropped to 125 shipped.
Ok, let me clear a couple of things, rereading my post, I can understand why the confusion. I bought the box of Principes about 6 months ago. After proper rest to acclimate, I tried one, didn't care for it, but thought maybe age would help. still, after trying 4 more, I'm just not into these, so, I'm selling the remainder. The lowest price I've been seeing was at Taboo, for 6.99 a piece, so I went under him and did that times the remaining 20.

Now, the Toast Across America sets, for the newbies here, are one each Daimond Crown Maximus and FF Opus X. they come in a double coffin, and were released for purchase for charity events nationwide for 50 dollars. I got these at an auction for what at the time was 50 for both the 2008 and 2009 set, but later (after winning the bid) that it was 50 EACH, so, since I'm not a fan of Maximus, and don't want to split these up, I'm selling each coffin for 45 each shipping included, or 85 as a set, shipping included.
This appears to be done, for all of it. Thanks guys.
Please excuse my drool on the coffins.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.