Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good starting point
Mark Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:great intro smoke:  Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2
Intro smoke?  Great EVERYDAY smoke!!  The Epi No 2 has to be one of my all time top Habanos.  Great young and out of this world when aged.  I have a cab thats 5 years old and it takes everything in me not to chain smoke the muther f*ckers until they are gone.  I would love to see what they are like at 10 years.

I heartily agree!  If I were pressed, this would probably be what I would name my favorite cigar.  You have impeccable taste, sir. . .

[thumbsup]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Thanks for the info guys.  When I get around to placing an order I will keep these in mind.
Zammer ......... was it the great Robfather who bust your ISOM cherry?

Mark and Tom ........... Epi2 is up there with the all time great cigars, if I had to take 1 box with me to a dessert island it would be these.

Not the most zing
not the most bland

defo the most consistant ........ I have NEVER had a bad one.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Zammer ......... was it the great Robfather who bust your ISOM cherry?
Yes and no.  I guess you could of called me a born again virgin.  I have had a few in the past but it was the way past.
nocsious Wrote:If I had it to do over again, I would start with a Montecristo #2.
Same here.  Of the few I have tried, the Monte #2 was the best.

Brad