Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good deal on GH #5
Buy a box get 10 free.

That's less than $2 a piece for the robusto.

linky
That's a great deal but have you ever done business with that place?  I'm not familiar with them.
macallan2 Wrote:That's a great deal but have you ever done business with that place?  I'm not familiar with them.
Mac it's 50/50. You always get a good deal but you don't know the condition the cigars will arrive in, and they are not real big in fixing problems. I've only dealt with them twice, but know of others who had the same issues as I. So now I just leave them alone.
Those are great prices. I've never heard of them but I would give them a try if I wanted something they had. I like the 5 pack option before buying a box.
discdog Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:That's a great deal but have you ever done business with that place?  I'm not familiar with them.
Mac it's 50/50. You always get a good deal but you don't know the condition the cigars will arrive in, and they are not real big in fixing problems. I've only dealt with them twice, but know of others who had the same issues as I. So now I just leave them alone.
I've heard good things from other boards, but I'll takes Bob's word for it and stay away.
wingo Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
I've heard good things from other boards, but I'll takes Bob's word for it and stay away.
Ryan, I don't mean to say they suck- don't use them. I had one order that was flawless, the next box was damaged (due in my opinion, poor shipping practices) and they absolutely refused to send another package. I won't deal with anyone or company that won't stand behind their products more than once. But that's just me and my opinion.
discdog Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
Ryan, I don't mean to say they suck- don't use them. I had one order that was flawless, the next box was damaged (due in my opinion, poor shipping practices) and they absolutely refused to send another package. I won't deal with anyone or company that won't stand behind their products more than once. But that's just me and my opinion.
I actually heard good things about them on CigarLive and thought I would pass on a good deal, but with customer service like that I'd be hard pressed to place and order from them.

I've heard too many bad things about them. As a matter of fact I knew who you guys were talking about before I click the link. The prices are nice, but buyer beware.