Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Samplers?
Hey guys,  just wanted to know if any have gotten any samplers from Factory Direct Cigars. 

Being a noob, there are some samplers that I would like to try but I thought I would get your opinion first...

Here are links to two that I am interested in...

http://www.factorydirectcigars.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=12572

http://www.factorydirectcigars.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=12524

Thanks for your continued sharing of knowledge..
The first one's a good price for some fairly mild smokes. Not sure I'd call them "super-premiums" by a long shot. At least they're name brands and not house sticks.

Our esteemed site owner, E.T. of TBS Cigars, can put something custom together for you that you'll like. He's done it for many a newbie here.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:The first one's a good price for some fairly mild smokes. Not sure I'd call them "super-premiums" by a long shot. At least they're name brands and not house sticks.

Our esteemed site owner, E.T. of TBS Cigars, can put something custom together for you that you'll like. He's done it for many a newbie here.

NANP™
[cigar]

I would really think about doing this Vader, He will put together something much more worth your buck than that sampler....not saying that its a bad sampler just you could do better

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
yep,  talk to Eric@ TBS[thumbsup]
thats actually a pretty good price it seems.  there are some expensive smokes in there (doesnt mean they are worth it).  I actually started smoking RyJs but have since stepped away from them.  Just had an Upmann that was very good.  the montes should be good.  your call, although if you can get a custom sampler from a vendor on the site you are definately better off.

dave
Not A Nice Person Wrote:The first one's a good price for some fairly mild smokes. Not sure I'd call them "super-premiums" by a long shot. At least they're name brands and not house sticks.

NANP™
[cigar]
Eric is also known as Admin....send him a PM.....let him know how much you want to spend & what type of cigars (mild, med, full...also what sizes too)
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks guys...I will take your advice soon.  (gotta make some room in the humidor [thumbsup])
Sent PM to Eric (admin)
vader745 Wrote:Sent PM to Eric (admin)
Good move on your part.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
vader745 Wrote:Sent PM to Eric (admin)
Good move on your part.
I'm a quick learner..[thumbsup]