Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Cigars for Sell
Raspberry Wheat - Extract Kit
OG: 1046 / Ready: 5 weeks

More of an American than a German beer, our kit is modeled after the domestically micro brewed wheat beers that are often flavored with fruit. This kit features the same medium body and flavor profile of the Bavarian Hefe-Weizen, but a natural raspberry extract lends it an outrageous fruity sourness. Another great summertime beer, we've found our Raspberry Wheat to be popular with many who don't normally like beer.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Peach Wheat - Extract Kit
OG: 1047 / Ready: 3 months

This lightly-hopped ale undergoes a secondary fermentation on real fruit to bring the flavor and aromas of peaches to the glass. The tart crispness and clean grain flavors of an American -style wheat beer provide the base, while the fermentation transmutes real peaches (in easy-to-use puree form) into a subtle background note.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Hey Mark you bet Im going to post pics and video of us making this happen. Jebus and My girl will both be involved so it should be fun to see us go through our journey.

Thanks man, F-ING THANKS

IM SO HYPED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY[party4]

[7up][guiness]

I will PM you my info
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Anyone of those can be extract or all-grain kits
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
ConfusedhockBig Grinang dude you are quick

Mark can I have a min. to think about which one, right now they all look awesome. Holy smokes.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
NOOOOOOO, not the ESG![cigar]   Serg, you know this is dangerous making your own beer. No more beer runs, and always having beer. All those new found friends that really aren't.[lol] It's gonna make some awesome CYP episodes though. [guiness]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mark Wrote:American Wheat Beer - Extract Kit
OG: 1040 / Ready: 6 weeks

A familiar style made popular by microbreweries all over the US. Like their German cousins, American wheat beers feature large proportions of malted wheat in the grain bill and are naturally cloudy in appearance. Unlike German Weizenbiers, though, American wheat beers have a bit more hop character and are fermented with a milder-tasting yeast, resulting in a more clean, neutral finish. Wyeast's US Hefeweizen strain makes for a spritzy, refreshing warm-weather crowd-pleaser

I think we have a winner. Im going to look around for this one. The brew shop by school has a great selection. They also host a monthly class on how to brew. The next one is this thursday and Jebus, My GF and I are all going.

But I went to the school of hard knocks.....StogieChat[thumbsup]
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:

A familiar style made popular by microbreweries all over the US. Like their German cousins, American wheat beers feature large proportions of malted wheat in the grain bill and are naturally cloudy in appearance. Unlike German Weizenbiers, though, American wheat beers have a bit more hop character and are fermented with a milder-tasting yeast, resulting in a more clean, neutral finish. Wyeast's US Hefeweizen strain makes for a spritzy, refreshing warm-weather crowd-pleaser

I think we have a winner. Im going to look around for this one. The brew shop by school has a great selection. They also host a monthly class on how to brew. The next one is this thursday and Jebus, My GF and I are all going.

You dont have to look for anything, I will supply you with your first kit and order this one for you bro.  Are you doing extract or all grain?

BTW, I use www.northernbrewer.com for alot of stuff, they have a great selection, als, they have a forum that both I and LC are on that is GREAT!  You really should join.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
sergione Wrote:

You dont have to look for anything, I will supply you with your first kit and order this one for you bro.  Are you doing extract or all grain?

BTW, I use http://www.northernbrewer.com for alot of stuff, they have a great selection, als, they have a forum that both I and LC are on that is GREAT!  You really should join.

Mark, thanks a mill man....I have seen the sight over the weekend and thought it was great. You are awesome for hooking me up like that, you really didnt have to but thanks a ton.

I wanted to do extract on the first go around, to get the feet wet. All grain is a tough thing that I will slowly get into.

George Carlin
tafdom Wrote:NOOOOOOO, not the ESG![cigar]   Serg, you know this is dangerous making your own beer. No more beer runs, and always having beer. All those new found friends that really aren't.[lol] It's gonna make some awesome CYP episodes though. [guiness]
hahahaha T. I guess I will have to live that way....fun parties where Im the man and everyone thinks im bad arse cause I make brew...sad years for sureBig Grin
George Carlin