Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to the masters
(08-23-2012, 01:26 AM)Oblongfungus Wrote: Nice...I put my name in every year and get the other response....Enjoy your day in Mecca...

(08-23-2012, 05:06 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Congrats man, thats awesome!!!!!

I missed out again this year, got my rejection email yesterday....

I've gotten so many rejections thru the years that I almost deleted the email yesterday thinking it was just gonna be another one. It was such a great feeling to see "Congratulations" in that first sentence.
That's awesome! I didn't know you could win a round. Good luck and let us know what you shoot!
Congrats Jitzy. Have you ever been to a pga event before? I just went to the WGC in Akron a couple of weeks ago. Fun time. I can only imagine what its like to go to Augusta.
(08-23-2012, 09:04 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: Congrats Jitzy. Have you ever been to a pga event before? I just went to the WGC in Akron a couple of weeks ago. Fun time. I can only imagine what its like to go to Augusta.

Ya' I've been to a few US opens and a few regular and senior events. Thats why I wanted the practice round, you usually enjoy those more cause you have more interaction and can take pics. This however is my dream ticket, I actually have a pic of Azalea hole #13 in my living room.
Wow that's great!
--Mike
I have tickets to the Duetch bank next Friday. It's my 1st golf tournament
Jitsy,

CONGRATS!
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Congrats. I just cant get in to golf.
OMG, THAT is sooo AWESOME Bud! You are the only one I kno,w and know a BUNCH of golfers that would kill for that chance. Hugh congrats.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.