Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to place an order
Hey guys, was looking to place an order for some random singles this week.  Just checking to see if anyone wanted me to pick up a couple for them or perhaps some coffee.  Figured it might save on shipping costs.  Just PM me.

Also, has anyone tried the Punch Royal Sellection 11 or 12?  Thinking about grabbing a few of these, just haven't heard much about them.
PM sent again

As for the Punch cigars.... check out some reviews on them here...

http://www.cigars-review.org/cigars/Punch.htm
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Thanks for the heads up Mike.  I looked around there earlier this afternoon and they sound pretty good.  I just have great faith in the the tastes of the stogiechat members Wink and always come here first.  These are just a couple cigars I've read very little about.  Reading through the Min Ron Nee's book got me intereted.
The Punch RS#12 are a great cigar for the price (usually $120-$140) for a box. Last one I smoked had a heavy cream flavor.
Take a  look at teh Super Select #2, just had a few, they wer freaking awesome, better , than dare i say, the Punch Churchill.