Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of Fires
in all fairness and honesty you could smoke the worst dog rocket on planet earth and enjoy it immensely while enjoying daryn's company.  this can be said for many of the brothers here.  it's just the gift that is sc that we all share in.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:in all fairness and honesty you could smoke the worst dog rocket on planet earth and enjoy it immensely while enjoying daryn's company.  this can be said for many of the brothers here.  it's just the gift that is sc that we all share in.
I read your post, then glanced over at Joe Dirt....He seems to be saying: "Right on brother. Right on."
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hunlock Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:in all fairness and honesty you could smoke the worst dog rocket on planet earth and enjoy it immensely while enjoying daryn's company.  this can be said for many of the brothers here.  it's just the gift that is sc that we all share in.
I read your post, then glanced over at Joe Dirt....He seems to be saying: "Right on brother. Right on."

life's a garden.  dig it.  Tongue

as you spend more time here hunlock you'll see what kind of a close knit bunch of lunatics we are.  there are folks on here that you meet that become lifelong friends.  Smile

many thanks again to big d for introducing me to these.

Attached Files Image(s)

and many thanks to keith for having some of his good karma rub off on me. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

at over 40% off jack schwartz' asking price it's a no brainer.

Attached Files Image(s)

I can get anybody some as well. MSRP + MA tax. I'm sure that's no better than NY but if any of you get desperate. Oh and I can get the sampler with Prometheus lighter if you want to splurge.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Frankly i think it's just a testament to the persuasive skills and overall good guy charm of the tank that he can turn a hardened littophile to a fuente product.  i salute your skill sir.Smile
I see it as the older you get, the weaker you get. In this case I'm affraid to say the smarter you get, or you just finally broke and saw the error of your ways.  The GOF's were the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th boxes I purchased. Right after the 2 opus 22s and 4 other prometheus branded Fuente boxes. Put those bad boys away for a year and you should have some smooth awesome smokes. My ladies in red as they are known to me.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I have really been wanting to try the GOF.  I love pretty much everything Fuente makes, so I'm sure I'll like these.  I just haven't been willing to pay the $22 they want to try one out.  If they sold them at my local shops, I would have long ago picked one up.  But, its a lot easier to avoid an impulse purchase when the enjoyment of it is going to be delayed by a few days the way it is with an online purchase.

Brad
tafdom Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Frankly i think it's just a testament to the persuasive skills and overall good guy charm of the tank that he can turn a hardened littophile to a fuente product.  i salute your skill sir.Smile
I see it as the older you get, the weaker you get. In this case I'm affraid to say the smarter you get, or you just finally broke and saw the error of your ways.  The GOF's were the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th boxes I purchased. Right after the 2 opus 22s and 4 other prometheus branded Fuente boxes. Put those bad boys away for a year and you should have some smooth awesome smokes. My ladies in red as they are known to me.
lol.  nah.  i'm as stubborn as the day is long and as cunning as a switchblade razor.  it was all the tank's suave persuasiveness.  Smile