Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Expectations
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Tonto's advice is sound. There are many, many people who prefer a milder cigar. Save those Romeo & Julietas for a good friend who says that he would prefer something light and creamy, etc. That will make a classy gift for someone who will actually appreciate it.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"No sense suffering through something you know you won't enjoy. Smoke what you like, and don't smoke what you don't.

Hey! That is exactly what i done. i run into a guy last night that i know and we're becoming pretty good friends and had an oppertunity to share one of the three that i've got left. he has been trying those machine made smokes from the gas stations and he said last night after smoking about half an inch of the RjY Vintage III's that he would never smoke another machine made cigar. i'm taking him down to the local shop and give him a tour. He'll probably do like i done when i first went. I walked out with about $200 worth of stuff, ie humi, several 5er packs, and a digital hygrometer. I'll let ya'll know how it goes after we get back.

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Nice!

Might have to nominate you for co-ambassadorship soon. Cool
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!