Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Scout Cookies
tafdom Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:These things are like F-cking Crack and these little girls are around every corner just holding their little order forms in your face.  A serving size is like two cookies, but I know if I open a box of the peanut butter patties there gunna be gone in about 2 minutes.  Any of the rest of you addicted to these things?
We still remember when we were cub scouts.[lol]
F*ck the cookies.  Do the Girlscouts
Mark Wrote:Grab a couple boxes of Thin Mints and stick them in the freezer, come back in 2-3 hrs and it's like being in Heaven!

spot on.  effing thin mints.  suck you wallet dry and balloon your waist.

and they set up in front of the grocery store and all the girls know my oldest son so they make googley eyes at him and it costs me 20+ bucks a throw. 
Thin mints, definately. In the freezer, definately. [thumbsup1]
peanut butter for the Mum.

I use to take the form to work. For days and days, I was brining duffle bags of cookies on the train with me.

Those cookies are like single malt, fine beer, crack all rolled into one. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
peanut butter for the Mum.

I use to take the form to work. For days and days, I was brining duffle bags of cookies on the train with me.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Put a the toffee/caramel/coconut "Samoa" cookie in between two peanut butter tagalongs.  Freeze.   wait.  Take one bite, drop in milk for a minute.

Wait.

Eat.

Smile.

Change pants.
Mark Wrote:Grab a couple boxes of Thin Mints and stick them in the freezer, come back in 2-3 hrs and it's like being in Heaven!
I once achieved a "thin mint coma", the best coma of my life Wink
Roukill Wrote:
I once achieved a "thin mint coma", the best coma of my life Wink

LOL!!!

I love Samoas andTagalongs!! Once a box is open there already gone!
My cookies will be here soon!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:peanut butter for the Mum.

Is there an echo in here?