Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get This Crap
Yep, that could be Tank past and present..[lol][lol]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
buckit60 Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:That sucks man, hopefully its not your scope eye! Confusedhock:

Hope you heal up quickly [thumbsup]
+1[thumbsup]
+2..my girl work for an eye surgen if u need one! I sure hope u get welll and dont need somethni that drastic Get well buddy!!!
WOW, what a freak thing to happen. I have had that happen many times from getting metal in my eye and I KNOW it hurts. For it to have done that much dammage it almost had to be metal. Did they find anything in it?  They do heal quick but usually leaves scarring. I have a bunch of floaters now from the ones I have. Boy are they wierd. You see a fog or blurr and try to follow it and can't. I had lasic and what kept me away for so long was them slicing my cornea off. Shutter. Good luck man. My thoughts are with you cause I know it s u c k s.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Daryn my thoughts are with you brother....here you are dealing with this problem yourself and you take the time out to sent prayers/thoughts my way for my rough time and even text.  Thank you brother.  Keep us updated on how you are doing and of course you wanna talk or text or send smoke signals feel free to do it.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Damn Tankie, sounds like one hell of an adventure.  hope you heal up soon, and be safe [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!