Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia on my mind.
Talked with DD. gonna meet up friday and hit a couple shops. Looking forward to it.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
Headed to ATL, 5 hour drive.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
BTW, what are some of the good cigar shops/lounges in Atlanta and surrounding areas? I used to go to college in midtown there but I didn't appreciate cigars at the time. I did heard about a bar at St. Andrews square that is designed after the old speakeasys. You walk into a phone booth, pick up the phone and dial a code. Then the door opens and you walk down into the 20's-30's era bar which has it's own humidor. I hear that the selection isn't the best but it's another place in ATL to enjoy some stogies at least.
(01-31-2011, 02:17 PM)buster Wrote: BTW, what are some of the good cigar shops/lounges in Atlanta and surrounding areas? I used to go to college in midtown there but I didn't appreciate cigars at the time. I did heard about a bar at St. Andrews square that is designed after the old speakeasys. You walk into a phone booth, pick up the phone and dial a code. Then the door opens and you walk down into the 20's-30's era bar which has it's own humidor. I hear that the selection isn't the best but it's another place in ATL to enjoy some stogies at least.

That bar is called Prohibition. It's ok, not a bad place to hang out, but I don't believe it's cigar friendly. Havana Club in Buckhead is better and cigar friendly. I spend alot of time at a secret beer club just north of Atlanta called The Fred. It's at The Prado, underneath the Taco Mac. You have to be a Brewniversity member with at least 17 Unique beers. You can't smoke, but they have some amazing rarities on tap.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
And yes, I realize I'm 2 months late on this. Sue me.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hey no prob, I'm heading to Atlanta on Wednesday this week until Friday morning for a seminar. Hanging with my ex girlfriend for most of my free time and I'm not sure I'll be able to smoke while I'm in town anyway. I do want to stop by a shop or two to pick up some sticks I can't find around Nashville. Puff N Stuff is on my list. Went there early last year before I knew anything at all about cigars.