Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Video on Prop 8
Alright, a VERY LIBERAL friend of mine just sent me this link to a PRO PROP 8 VIDEO.  I found it to be freaking hilarious.  Those of you that can't go into it with an open enough mind to keep quiet on the issue behind it, please realize you've been duly forewarned and just move on.   I'm not starting some damned debate about gay marriage or anything.  Just sharing something I thought was clever and funny as an old Thespian.  That's a protagonist of the theater so don't worryTongue  Yes, I was an actor for many years throughout HS and college and I loved it! 

Whew, it feels good to get that out after all these years![lol]

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0cf508...hida-jones
I will have to watch this!   For those who don't know Calfornian's voted down Prop 8 for gay marriage.   Now there are lawsuits pending and the ACLU has stepped in to try to get some activist judge to overturn it.   And overturning the will of the people has been done before in California

My only voice of concern is why the ACLU does not help out the cigar smokers.
I fell a sleep watching it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:I will have to watch this!   For those who don't know Calfornian's voted down Prop 8 for gay marriage.   Now there are lawsuits pending and the ACLU has stepped in to try to get some activist judge to overturn it.   And overturning the will of the people has been done before in California

My only voice of concern is why the ACLU does not help out the cigar smokers.
I'll mention it to the pri-ks on the elevator
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I fell a sleep watching it.
Now that's funny right there!  I just find it funny how many stars came out to make this little vignette. 

Oh and skip, every time I think of you having to ride in the elevator with those whack-jobs I almost bust a gut![lol]

I just can't imaging living there even for the weather and the bud!

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Confusedhock:
[lol]that had me laughing all the way through, and Jack Black as Jesus worked great.

And to clarrify Daryn, gay people have had the right to marry for the past 20 yrs, those this vote took away rights, and taking away rights is never good. Ever. However, courts should not be used to change the ppls vote, even when the people are DumbA$$e$[smokin]

And T, yes it worth being over hereCool

Attached Files
.bmp   California.bmp (Size: 258.51 KB / Downloads: 91)
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin