Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuente Sale at Jack Schwartz Importer
And how cool is "I Spoke with Litto yesterday ...." [pimp]
BuddhaBill Wrote:How do you smoke something that limited ? Holy crap ...I want a box of these bad ...I found small batch 1 and now these ..... Litto sure makes it hard on a guy !Again how do I get these past my wife ..I really need an alternate shipping addy ....
Don't you have my address??!!  Tongue Big Grin Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:How do you smoke something that limited ? Holy crap ...I want a box of these bad ...I found small batch 1 and now these ..... Litto sure makes it hard on a guy !Again how do I get these past my wife ..I really need an alternate shipping addy ....

Nice try Tonto !! I did order them though [pimp]...I can blend them in with the rest of the xmas present and just say I cant tell her what it is and tell her it one of her gifts !!! I may even wrap it up and put a gift tag to myself from santa on it !! [ROTF][happy8]

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/uwbj001/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLKC8/IMG_2476%20(2).JPG[/img]
JackSchwartzImporter Wrote:It looks like they have the packaging ready for the new Salomones.  I spoke with Litto yesterday and he told me that the inside would not be lined in that black velvet, it sounds like it will be all wood on the inside. 

[Image: salomonlfd.jpg]

It's difficult to read, the top of the box says, "The vintage filler and binders we used in this first edition of Salomones were grown in our farm in La Canela, Dominican Republic in 2004 and 2005 the wrappers are aged habano."

NO black velvet?? It must have been all used up with the Elvis glow in the dark wall hangings.

If that is MSRP, doesn't Schwartz give 10% for box purchases or forum group buys?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hey if that is true the penalty for it shall be 1 box of small batch 2 for your insolence Eric ! [ROTF]
[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

Now that looks like an UNBELIEVABLE stick!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
It sure does ...and it will look unbelieveably good in my humi !!
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

That's what I was going to say!!! [thumbsup]
As with Jan, I'd really hate to see you get in trouble with the wife, so, I'll be happy to send you my addy and "Store" these sticks for you for a small "2" stick fee.  We can negotiate, I'll also accept 3-10 sticks as a fee.  Just have your lawyer contact mine, this deal is limited, and will only last as long as I'm still able to smoke.

In case your worried, I'm young, so the deal should be good for quite a while, I await your answer SIR !!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
i might hop in if a group by is conducted.  let me know if anyone wants to split the box.