Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fu$K This.....NOW ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[lol]
[lol]
LAUGH IT UP FELLAS.....ITS GOING TO BE A RECORD WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE WHO REMEMBER THE CLASSIC LK AT HIS BEST WILL BE PROUD.....AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW HERE AND NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING GREATNESS IN ACTION.....WILL BE IN AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRY.....PRICELESS!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Pips, will there be any change left from this priceless? [ROTF][smokin2][italy]

Or will it be just THAT big?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Maduro PiPs Wrote:LAUGH IT UP FELLAS.....ITS GOING TO BE A RECORD WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE WHO REMEMBER THE CLASSIC LK AT HIS BEST WILL BE PROUD.....AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW HERE AND NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING GREATNESS IN ACTION.....WILL BE IN AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and the plot thickens  Confusedhock:

I got my popcorn ready but with all the talk that has gone on I'm ready for the movie to start. Gentlemen, please turn off your cell phones.
steve047 Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:You know....it seems hard to beleive that the LK is coming back from retirement at the nursing home...when he plans to party all Monday at Atlantic....Confusedhock:
[Image: oldmanwalker.gif]
post of the month Steve!
I can send LK some Ensure!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: tank%2002.jpg]

the tank laid the smack

sorry pip.

[Image: bush.jpg]