Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Scotland to California
Outstanding work Dave!!I think Dave needs to have his wings clipped.
Dave is dropping massive bombs.
Very nice. very unique, Dave
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Spectacular!
Dave is the man....and there isnt a better target on SC. Uncle Bob has smacked this whole board! Now what is that OR El Cobre? Is that the El Cobre we all love from Oliva? I just dont know what the OR stands for.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Dave is the man....and there isnt a better target on SC. Uncle Bob has smacked this whole board! Now what is that OR El Cobre? Is that the El Cobre we all love from Oliva? I just dont know what the OR stands for.

It was probably the only cigar in my collection that Uncle Bob did not have as he had mentioned smoking his last one a while back .............. its not a common occurance to find yourself having a smoke in stock that LZ6 dont have, and that he wants, so it was a no brainer.

These were the original release from the main mans personal stock and given to Bulz in order to test the market. I was gifted 3 in total (dont ask how, it was generous of the 2 men in question), 1 of the 3 still awaits the flame.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Very nice!!!

BTW, Uncle Bob...that Sprinkbank stuff sucks... you better send it to a hazmat trained professional, someone like me, for proper disposal.... one dram at a time Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:BTW, Uncle Bob...that Sprinkbank stuff sucks... you better send it to a hazmat trained professional, someone like me, for proper disposal.... one dram at a time Big Grin

Mikey the jedi master still mooches?

for shame!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
damn, how'd i miss this? amazing strike, park. great multiple ammo coordination, a whisky offensive!
wow!  way too cool dave.