Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Scotland to California
Minding my own business and taking things easy today, the mailman shows with a package from the UK. Caught me off guard. I have an old, old relationship with a cigar supplier in the UK, but had nothing on order. Then I saw the name on the package "Park"....and I knew I was in for one of Dave's treats. We have exchanged gifts like this for several years, because frankly you just get better marmalade in Scotland and not bloody England nor in the States and I love marmalade. The package speaks for itself, but the torp with no band is an OR El Cobre! God I have been missing those cigars it was accompanied by a nice Gurkha.  Thanks Dave, they don't come any better than the Park Clan.........Smile

[Image: parksterbomb.jpg]

Some of this package will go missing tonight and some tomorrow....Wink
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Nice job, Dave! You really know how to treat a fellow botl.  And such a fine one you smacked around too!
WOW, Whisky fudge. All of that looks awesome. Eat, drink and be merry. Oh, and smoke.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Its different, of that there is no doubt, but now the secret is out ....... bomb uncla Bob with Scottish marmalade.

It had been too long since a care package had been send from Ecosse.

Glad your happy sir.

Dave.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
lz6 Wrote:Thanks Dave, they don't come any better than the Park Clan.........Smile

Not going to argue with this statement at all.

Very generous and unbelievable thoughtful bomb to another that would fall into that "don't come any better" category.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Awesome!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Excellent hit!![cigar]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Headley Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Thanks Dave, they don't come any better than the Park Clan.........Smile

Not going to argue with this statement at all.

Very generous and unbelievable thoughtful bomb to another that would fall into that "don't come any better" category.
Agree with all said. Nice shooting again Sir.
Nice little package of goodies you got there LZ.

Very nice Parkster.
this is some kind of special bombing run he is on.  The epitome of thoughtful generosity.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool