Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Butts anyone!!!
HAHAHAHA!  I was going to suggest that you catch the fish and send it to Tankie!
ashman Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:Hmm fish.  can't say I've ever really been a salmon person though.  I'm not sure what it is, just doesnt agree wtih me.  Never had Halibut though that I can think of.  Wait, I think I have.  I think we picked up some halibut fillets once that turned out pretty decent. 
Iowa is not a great place to enjoy real seafood.
you really should try it...........................

just for the halibut [doh]
Awesome pics Keith! 

I haven't been out fishing much this year to stockpile enough for a fish fry, but I love frying up some crappie then putting a little honey on it (im making myself hungry), absolutly amazing!
Great pictures! Halibut is awesome fish. In my younger days I would buy a whole halibut at the Roanoke Va. downtown open market, and bake and decorate it for a buffet table center piece at a resort in the Virginia mountains where I worked. I believe they still have a Friday night seafood buffet at Peaks of Otter Lodge. Anyone know if they're still doing that? [pirate2]
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHA!  I was going to suggest that you catch the fish and send it to Tankie!
The bomb inventory will be building up, stay tuned.  Aren't you guys glad I can't eat fish [lol] but the cycle is complete, love to catch it and prepare it then enjoy the fact others like to eat it so there you go!