Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaking foot again
I had an attack of Gout a few months back along with some Kindey Stones to boot and now I have something going on with my foot again.  I think it's tendonitis as there's a sore spot at the back of my heel but I can't get to my Doctor until next Tuesday!

Walking with crutches as it hurts like a BITCH to put pressure on the foot.  Indocin and ice for the next few days.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Dammm....I know how you feel Sad  I'm an "expert" on uric acid kidney stones. The pain on your heel, is it at the back or on the bottom? 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hope your pain goes away soon and the Doc can fix you up.  It sucks getting older doesn't it, Jim.:X
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
The doc can't see you for 6 days??? Good thing your not hurt? I hate em all. My heart and thought goes out to anyone in pain. Hope it's get better soon for you man. I can sent you a percocet bomb before the doc can see you, thats a bunch of crap, but sorry to say the norm.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:The pain on your heel, is it at the back or on the bottom? 

Back of the heel Tonto.  Little swollen sore spot that at times feels like someone is poking hot metal into it.

Ice and Indocin is all that's helping.

And yes Bobgun, it does suck getting old...er.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
ouch! sounds like a real ice pick. hope you can get this this taken care of soon.

my advice? need i even say it anymore?

good, sweet bourbon. Big Grin
sux to get old doesn't it...

good luck there headley. Take care of that back of the heal pain... it could be something serious.
Verdict is in.  Emergency room today with a couple of x-rays and a percocet reveals a bone spur.  Vicodan and crutches for the next few days.  No cigars unfortunately.

What goes better with Vicodan...Beer or Wine?
Headley Wrote:Verdict is in.  Emergency room today with a couple of x-rays and a percocet reveals a bone spur.  Vicodan and crutches for the next few days.  No cigars unfortunately.

What goes better with Vicodan...Beer or Wine?

Thats what I was thinking.  Actually, I was thinking a heel spur. (Yeah, I have that too)

Jim....how is the gout attack going?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hope you are feeling better Jim.  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"