Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For you Xbox360 owners...
Mark Wrote:Tomorrow, WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EB Games called and said our pre-ordered game would be available at 12:01 am, kids are bugging me. They will have to wait untill tomorrow after school.
Keith Wrote:
EB Games called and said our pre-ordered game would be available at 12:01 am, kids are bugging me. They will have to wait untill tomorrow after school.

LOL!!!!

I had mine overnighted, it should be here tomorrow at 10am!!!!

Keith, you gotta get me your kids XBox Live name once he gets it back.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:

LOL!!!!

I'm going to do like you recommended buy a girft card for playing instead of using credit card. I give you tag when I talk to him.
Two Words

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Playing right now and it is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
Keith Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:

LOL!!!!

I'm going to do like you recommended buy a girft card for playing instead of using credit card. I give you tag when I talk to him.
keith do you really want mark interacting with or influencing your kids in any way? Wink
What we have 360 players on the forum!!!!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Send me your live names. I beat Halo 3 thursday night and freakin awesome!!!! Gotta love the Gravity Hammer.
BaileyCAO Wrote:What we have 360 players on the forum!!!!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Send me your live names. I beat Halo 3 thursday night and freakin awesome!!!! Gotta love the Gravity Hammer.
i'm scott81425 on xbl. i have mark and rubie on my buddy list, and i'm always looking for new friends. send me a request.
Will do. I will be getting home tonight.....maybe we can get a party together and lay the smack down.