Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the band collectors and those who want to try other cigars
I like to keep at least one band form each different cigar I smoke.  I am sure others do as well.  I was recently in Costa Rica where I picked up many different cigars that I have never seen here.  I was thinking maybe some other SC members might want to do some cigar swaps?  I know there is the box pass topic, but they usually tend to lean more to better known cigars.  The ones I have to offer have probably never been heard of by most members here (therefore probably not much desired).  Here is a quick list of what I have to swap with name and style:

1. Eureka (really nice detailed band) - torpedo

2. Tabacos Exclusivos - corona

3. Colinas - churchill

4. Santeros - rituales (looks like a torpedo to me...)

5. Vegas de Santiago - corona

6. Best AL - toro

7. Palmas - corona

The most expensive of these were $6 each.  I have as few as 4 of some and as many as 16 of others.  I also have some "Thompson" house cigars I could swap - they were only $1 each in the quantity I bought them in (promo deal)- nothing special really. I am open to pretty much anything - a premium for several of these - or - your lesser known for my lesser known - whatever.  These cigars vary from mild to strong.  I would prefer to trade even - just a way we can both try something new with no out of pocket expense - I already have these - you already have?  Thanks!
He said Thompson....hehehehe!!!Big Grin
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It was a $30 promo - got a cool metal edged box with some cigars - the box is great to put loose cigars in while traveling...
Not that anyone here seems interested in these, but I felt I would update the list anyway.  I currently have this many avaliable of the following:

1. Eureka - 3

2. T.E. - 1

3. Colinas - 5

4. Santeros - 2

5. V.D.S. - 8

6. Best AL - 2

7. Palmas - 6

I'll know not to mention the "T" word again... (none of these were from there btw)
I can trade something for the

vegas de santiago and

the eureka......

The way this works is that you send first....many people have been screwd in the past and because you havent been around that long I dont want to end up down a premium stogie.....this is not a shot against you personally, just the how we do it around here.....you send first, then I send.....

if thats not Okay then forget I brought it up, if not I will send you my adress

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
It is cool with me.  I am just looking to try something different - I figured others would as well.  I don't think these are really great sticks that everyone should try - just offering them up - different people like different things.   How should I package these so they get to you in good condition (never shipped a cigar before - preferred USPS, UPS)?  Thanks!
Use the US post office, heres a link that will help you with how to send them

http://www.stogiefresh.com/journal/Cigar_Journal/Do-it-Yourself/Entries/2006/11/27_Recipe_for_Mailing_Cigars.html

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Thanks Sergione!  I got my package today.  The sticks look great and I have been actively looking for two of these to try after hearing about them here on Stogiechat.  Thanks again!