Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Tank
WOW I'm really sorry that you guys thought I was trying to insult anyone here cause that was not the case. I though you would realize what this was and it was an exchange between some guys on a gun forum. Also being just retired cop I certainly wasn't making fun of low enforcement. I should of said first that this was and exchange on some forum that someone took the text and input it into one of those programs and the reason I said For Tank was cause I thought he would of got a kick out of it. I'm sorry that this wasn't taken that way and if I honestly insulted anyone then I'm sorry but that was definatly not the intent.
I've seen the "Every question and answer on a gun forum" vid before on a few gun forums that I'm on. The vid was hysterically funny, because it actually does happen like that. People do come on & post stuff like that & believe it too! I've watched that one a few times & still find it funny.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I think MikeD did one last summer about people he encounters on the job.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(12-19-2010, 04:03 PM)Tonto Wrote: I've seen the "Every question and answer on a gun forum" vid before on a few gun forums that I'm on. The vid was hysterically funny, because it actually does happen like that. People do come on & post stuff like that & believe it too! I've watched that one a few times & still find it funny.

Ohhhh so you are Tonto on LI firearm forum.
(12-19-2010, 04:04 PM)Tonto Wrote: I think MikeD did one last summer about people he encounters on the job.

theres actually a few of them, all of them funny.
(12-19-2010, 04:03 PM)Tonto Wrote: I've seen the "Every question and answer on a gun forum" vid before on a few gun forums that I'm on.
I actually posted it here on the 14th as well.
http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20744.html

Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
For the record I have been out the past several hours (drunken Christmas party that lasted all night) so I just got back to the forum. I have not seen these yet but plan to soon as now its time to herf with my cop buddies in my garage. Don't worry about me Jitzy. I find humor in most things and it takes a lot to offend me if that is even possible. If this was intended in good nature you will have no worries as I will see it that way. Can't wait to see them!
Oh and for the record when I saw this I wasn't thinking Tank was the nut job but the guy yelling at the nut job.
Cool. Sorry I didn't mean to lite any fires. Glad it was only a joke. My head isn't in a good place
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer