Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sergione
[Image: image030.jpg]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why

[lol]  Perfect. Wink
[Image: mario-4.jpg]
[Image: japaneseclosetwomanog1.jpg]

[size=5]And the thought for today!! [/size]

Your Entire deceased family is watching you masturbate.  [size=1]Oh, and laughing[/size]
[Image: church_lady.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Dang, I never relized how many people wanted to see such a thingBig Grin

The FBI should be looking for criminals  not sitting around going...

"Agent Jeff, he's just viewed more GB in one day than most people see in a spand of 3 years"...

"My God! No man could have that kind of connection, let alone a kind of diet to support all the protein his body looses"[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sorry Dude, I could not contain myself ..... I was on a roll.

Tongue
Parkster Wrote:[Image: image030.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[Image: sub_14559.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles