Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale
Trying to make some room by cutting loose some cigars I don't really enjoy anymore...PP is preferred, you pay fees, you know the drill. PM any questions you might have.

All prices are shipped prices :

17/25 AF 8-5-8 Sungrown from last years release. Box Included : 150

12/20 El Primer Mundo Liga Miami Toros OR July 2010 box code : 130

5er of Oliva Connecticut Toros : 20

5er sampler of Fuentes including : 70
God of Fire by Carlito Piramide 2006
Opus X Reserva d'Chateu from 2009 gift tin
2 Anejo 55s 1 from '09, 1 from '10
Anejo 77 "Shark" from 09
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
NICE top shelf offer Matt.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Been sitting on those for a while...my tastes changed and just never got around to smoking them. Figured if someone else wanted to try them, they might like to...we'll see. Seems I may be wrong...lol
I think it's just timing. What's happening at the grocery and gas station has everybody short on $. I have watched Kroger go up 35% on things I buy every week since Nov. I don't THINK my pay has gone up that much. Wait, I don't get paid. It's a great price though.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-11-2012, 09:17 AM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: Trying to make some room by cutting loose some cigars I don't really enjoy anymore...PP is preferred, you pay fees, you know the drill. PM any questions you might have.

All prices are shipped prices :

17/25 AF 8-5-8 Sungrown from last years release. Box Included : 140

12/20 El Primer Mundo Liga Miami Toros OR July 2010 box code : 120

5er of Oliva Connecticut Toros : 15, or I'll throw them in if you buy one of the above partial boxes.

5er sampler of Fuentes including :
Spoken for.