Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Immediate Release....THE FIRM IS BACK!
For Immediate Release....
March 17, 2008
Put Speakers On.....

To Our Beloved Stogie Chat Community,

It is time to make two announcements. First, the most feared and strongest family in the SC Community, THE FIRM, is proud  to welcome it's newest solider, JIMMIE THE MUM. The MUM comes from a strong background. Back in the 70's, Mumsie started with an older crew back in Jersey City. He was known for tobacco drive-bys. A feared hitman, Mumsie had a rep in the mid 80's to mid 90's with his patented "silent shank"......a package would secretly be placed at the target's office, home or even in his car without the target's knowledge. Only a note left... Mum's the word!!! Confusedhock:

Mumsie started to lay low as Y2k came around, but the FIRM took this opportunity to bring back one of the original badboys into the game. Mumsie hasn't lost his touch....that is for sure....and the unfortunate will experience his wrath.

Welcome Brother Mumsie.....it is an honor.

Now on to a very important matter.....because of some recent events, where FIRM members are being targeted from senseless acts of violence, a decision has been made. Over the past year, the FIRM has waged many wars and was successful, but then a mutual truce was on the table and everything calmed down. Now individual battles continued outside the family wars and we have seen history be made in SC. But now we have a Vegas performer emerging thinking it's the '68 Comeback Special all over again....targeting select FIRM brass, and causing severe damage. Then we have a cock hunting Tank who just cannot get enough of the steel toe boot and 6 inch billie-club. And finally, some recent speculation of the Touchables regrouping and making some fluff threats.

With all this being said.....it is time, as the Capo di tutti Capi, acting Boss, and of course the LEGEND KILLER to announce....the FIRM IS BACK!

There will be no more individual attacks or assaults....when you strike one....you strike the ENTIRE family. And when we strike....expect 3 straight days of air assaults.....we are going back to old school FIRM fellas and NO IS SAFE.

BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP!

Here is the new FIRM portrait....although it doesn't and will never include the many affiliates and hired guns of the Firm....I guess that's all part of the FUN! LIGHTS OUT SC...... GAME ON!

[Image: firm.jpg]

[flash=10,10]http://www.msmdesignz.com/cigars/firm.SWF[/flash]

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Confusedhock:   I got no issues with The Firm!   The 3rd guy from the right looks the meanest!
hahahaha... Jimmie is on Paulies body. The oldest and most senile coot in the bunch.
From Left to Right....so all is familiar....

Solider Jimmie the Mum

Capo Tonto

Consigliere Headley

Don LK

Uncle Robfather

Capo Fishhound

Solider Colby

Solider Poriggity
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Outstanding job on an awesome post.  You just keep out doing yourself. I just have a hard time looking at this and thinking the amigo's and the pickle.

Post of the year candidate.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Did Mario superimpose himself to make himself look BIGGER?   [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:Did Mario superimpose himself to make himself look BIGGER?   [lol]
LOL....nah you clown...that is the actual pic....I just had to rework it a bit to add more bodies....the original only came with 5....but that is Tony...he is always bigger! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Snowgio can show you guys how to look MEAN!   GRRRRR!  GRRRRRR!

[Image: IMG_3303.jpg]
tafdom Wrote:Outstanding job on an awesome post.  You just keep out doing yourself. I just have a hard time looking at this and thinking the amigo's and the pickle.

Post of the year candidate.
Thanks T....glad you enjoyed this and yes...that pickle/amigo thread is one of the alltime SC favs!!! Smile I rushed this a bit since I wanted to post it right away...but it still looks pretty good imo.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

US_Tank Wrote:Snowgio can show you guys how to look MEAN!   GRRRRR!  GRRRRRR!

[Image: IMG_3303.jpg]
You should be MORE worried when the enemy is SMILING, than looking ANGRY........ Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster