Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folding Pizza
JL Wrote: 

haven't you seen saturday night fever?!?!
Yeah, and he looks lke a loser doing it. This thread isn't abut Domino's it's about floding, adn i think totnto said it right, folder probably drink beer with a straw. you guys who fold must have little hands. Even a 12" pie cut into quarters can be held with one hand. I just don't get it.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I have been taking things long ways since birth.
I always knew you liked taking things long ways. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
ScoopKW Wrote:I fold.

But Dominos isn't even FOOD, let alone pizza.

Yeah, Dominos is not food!!

& I fold too.....all normal pizza eating people do too! Makes it easier to eat, helps hold all the sauce, cheese & stuff in place.

People who eat pizza (Especially Dominos) and don't fold, probably eat candy bars using a knife & fork!!Confusedhock:  And forget about them trying to eat BBQ ribs!! [wow]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Beerlord Wrote:
JL Wrote: 

haven't you seen saturday night fever?!?!
Yeah, and he looks lke a loser doing it. This thread isn't abut Domino's it's about floding, adn i think totnto said it right, folder probably drink beer with a straw. you guys who fold must have little hands. Even a 12" pie cut into quarters can be held with one hand. I just don't get it.

Where do they have 12-inch pies?

I mean, that's only the size of one of those old-fashioned record albums.

My local pizza joint starts at 16" and goes up from there. Since it's thin crust, if you don't fold, the "pointy" end of the pizza simply flops down and all the toppings run off.

So, unless you eat your pie with a knife and fork (Pardon me, sir. But do you have any Grey Poupon?), you gotta fold.

[user=9]Beerlord[/user] wrote:
Quote:Getting sick of these stupid Domino's Brooklyn style pzza ads, why on earth would you fold your pizza, tell me you NYC guys dont' really do that.

Dominos is not real pizza, nor is Pizza Hut or Pappa Johns.  Real pizza cannot be obtainded out side of the 5 boroughs of NYC, with the exception of Chicago.

And yes, having lived in brooklyn all my life, pizza is folded when you eat it, unless it's a Sicilian square. Wink

[user=9]Beerlord[/user] wrote:
Quote: Even a 12" pie cut into quarters can be held with one hand. I just don't get it.
Thats because pizzas made in NYC are usually 18" - 20" pies (at least), not children sized 12" pies (a.k.a. small pie)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
JL Wrote:haven't you seen saturday night fever?!?!

Actually he ordered 2 slices, left them uncut and folded it, eating both at once.

That pizzaria is still around on 86th street in Brooklyn
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Dominos is not real pizza, nor is Pizza Hut or Pappa Johns.  Real pizza cannot be obtainded out side of the 5 boroughs of NYC, with the exception of Chicago.

Oh, I will SO take exception to that, and will add New Haven style and the flippin' original Naples "Pizza Margherita" to New York and Chicago. A good NYC pie is a thing of gastronomic beauty, but leave it to New Yorkers to think they've got the only pie around worth eating. Big Grin

MikeD Wrote: 

Real pizza cannot be obtainded out side of the 5 boroughs of NYC, with the exception of Chicago.
I take exception to that as well!  I've had the best pies of my life in Palermo, Rome, and Naples..........Smile....[italy]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I was guessing at 12" i have no idea what size a large pizza is. And believe it or not there is a whole word out sie NYC that has gret food. Really, there is.
"Chicago Deep Dish" pizza is NOT real pizza......you can call a "hot dog" a "hamburger"  but it is STIll a hot dog!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles