Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flavored Cigars
(08-23-2010, 05:08 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Men don't smoke flavored cigars period!!

That about sums it up.

You want flavors? Smoke a pipe.
(08-23-2010, 01:28 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 05:08 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Men don't smoke flavored cigars period!!

That about sums it up.

thats why i also smoke a hookah for flavors

my favorite flavors are barnyard and chickencoop
I like smoking lightning
While the hookah is a better way to get flavored smoke, I will admit to occasionally having an Acid at my in laws and not hating it. I dont keep them around though.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I wouldn't mind trying that CAO Cherrybomb myself. The Moontrance sounds interesting too. Plus I could smoke them in the house without the wife bitching. None of my ideas of what a 'man' is include anything about smoking cigars.

I don't think I would like the herbal, incensy things of the Acid line. But I've never tried one. All I could suggest to the OP is to try some different ones, you might like them or you might not. Obviously quite a lot of people do or else so many different ones would not be produced; Drew Estate was basically made with them.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Tried a Kalua flavor stick once. was a nice looking maduro wrapped long filler. tasted wonderful to start with. I was nauseated for 2 days after. almost put me off cigars. Almost.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(08-23-2010, 01:28 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

That about sums it up.

I started smoking them to quite cigarettes and that worked. I still smoke them. Don't care for the Acid but some of the other Drew upper line is good. I keep the Moontrance and 2 others. I think I read that was Don's favorite too. I think Skip likes em all but won't admit it. LOL Busted

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=328]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I tried Java by Drew Estate and it was alright.
Cojimar Chocolate wasn't bad either.

I'm looking to buy CAO flavour sampler next month.

and Acid Blondie is TERRIBLE. I'm never buying Acid stuff again.

I like my CAO flavours but thats about it. It's just a weird diversion, just to be strange.

And some of them are pretty bad. But! I love the cherry bomb and honey ones. But thats about it. Don't dwell on it.