Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First ride on a horse.

So this blonde decides to try to go horseback riding even though she has no idea how to do it. One day, the blonde finds a horse and decides to try it out. She tries to mount the horse several times, but she fails each time. Finally, she successfully mounts the horse when it suddenly starts galloping at a rhythmic speed. Scared, the blonde starts to slowly slip off of the horse. At first, she tried grabbing the mane, but her hand slips and she heads closer to the ground. Then she reaches for the horse’s neck, but she kept slipping. Finally, the blonde decided that jumping off of the horse was the only way to get off. So she leaps but her foot gets caught in the stirrup and she is flung to the ground. By now, the blonde’s head was repeatedly slammed into the ground and she was at the mercy of the horse’s giant hooves. She was just about to lose consciousness when the most lucky thing happened to her:
Dave, an employee at Walmart, sees the situation and unplugs the horse.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
[lol][lol][lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[doh][thumbsup]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[bravo][lol]
[lol][lol]Thats to funny 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!