Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First fish of the season
Nice fish bro!  If you get out west we can show you some real fish to catch....lol

[Image: pigy.jpg]

This is one of the fish we catch here, only a #40 salmon but we are gearing up for halibut, coho and salmon in the next month so let me know if you can make it out, practice saying "FISH ON" [thumbsup]
Keith, I would LOVE to hit that up some day!  We'll have to do a NW herf and get some fishin in...
ktee Wrote:Nice fish bro!  If you get out west we can show you some real fish to catch....lol

This is one of the fish we catch here, only a #40 salmon but we are gearing up for halibut, coho and salmon in the next month so let me know if you can make it out, practice saying "FISH ON" [thumbsup]

That's AWESOME!!!!

I'd love to get to the Pacific NW some time. Doubt it will be anytime soon though, but thanks! I'm gearing up for a 2 week Fl trip....SHOULD have some pics to post after that.

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
macallan2 Wrote:Keith, I would LOVE to hit that up some day!  We'll have to do a NW herf and get some fishin in...
Same here, that would be a blast!
MK 199 Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Keith, I would LOVE to hit that up some day!  We'll have to do a NW herf and get some fishin in...
I'm in. We can use BobGun as bait.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
I'm in. We can use BobGun as bait.
[lol][lol][lol]

If I can bait you guys a little more, this year we are expecting a record run of coho, which is silver salmon.  Over 1 million fish are expected which means you can practically throw a bare hook out and catch one.  The peak time will be mid to late August so let me know!
That is one hell of a salmon.  Nice catch.  Where at in Oregon are you?  I am down for a NW fishing herf.
I like smoking lightning