Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Night First Smoke
My first smoke of 2013 was a Viaje Zombie that Nick gifted me.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
My first night smoke was a My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto. Enjoyed in the garage playing gin with the goat boy.
Padron 1964 anniver exclusivo maduro. I was sick as all heck monday night. (flu) But it was something I planned for a number of days. Still went thru with it. Couldn't taste anything but thank God I have 4 more to try again once this flu is gone. Big Grin Big Padron fan here. [/i]
Just had my first smoke of 2013 which was a Thunder by Nish Patel yesterday on Jan 5th. I was a bit disappointed with it. Kind wish I could have a do over. A lot of year to go, I will have to go back to an old favorite for the next one. Should have had a Mi Amore in retrospect....

It's been interesting hearing from others, keep it coming...
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
(01-06-2013, 09:15 AM)easy_e Wrote: Just had my first smoke of 2013 which was a Thunder by Nish Patel yesterday on Jan 5th. I was a bit disappointed with it. Kind wish I could have a do over. A lot of year to go, I will have to go back to an old favorite for the next one. Should have had a Mi Amore in retrospect....

It's been interesting hearing from others, keep it coming...

I recently purchsed two of these same sticks. Smoked one and same reaction as you. Disappointed. Not much to the story line here. If you haven't tried the Nording, do so. I think it will back you back from the state of disappointment. I've gone through a fair percentage of Patel's stuff. And I must say about 20% of his cigars are worth buying. The rest are either eeeehhhhh or light to medium at best.