Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cigar
I just smoked my first cigar with my dad last night and I just turned 18, I believe it was a Cifeuntes Y Cia Partagas cigar and I must say that it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had. Ever since I turned 18 I have been thinking about smoking but I felt restrained because all I hear about in school is how horrible tobacco is for you and how evil the people are who make them, anyways after 3-5 weeks I made decision my decision. All I had to do was some research to see the health effects for 1-3 cigars a week and then my mom suggested smoking one so I did, and hopefully I'll smoke them for years to come. So I just thought I'd share it with you guys, thanks.
Thumbsup
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Glad you enjoyed it...
--Mike
(07-17-2011, 11:46 PM)Sean T Wrote: I just smoked my first cigar with my dad last night

Cool Thumbsup
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome aboard! If you enjoy something, don't let anyone tell you different.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
i am with bdm53 if you wanna do it don't let anyone tell you different brother. welcome to the cigar world, i remeber my first one was a acid kuba kuba an still one of my fav cigars
good luck with what do bro an look forward to seeing ya more an more on the forums
Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The Partagas Cifuentes cigars are a nice inexpensive smoke in my opinion. Glad you got to share it with your dad!
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
as someone said to me when I first joined StogieChat "Welcome to a slippery slope my friend"
(07-19-2011, 10:29 PM)GMJager Wrote: as someone said to me when I first joined StogieChat "Welcome to a slippery slope my friend"

+1 Year and a half after my first: Humidor, coolerdor, three cutters, three ashtrays, and building my stock. and I am still a newbie. LOL!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of cigars! Enjoy.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Very nice Sean. Glad you enjoyed it with your dad. Maybe I suggest you go to the new member section and introduce yourself.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore