Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Box... and a half!
     So, my first box purchase finally arrived!  On top of that, I went to my local tobacconist to make another purchase, and bascially "bought him out" of his Sancho Panza Double Maduros.

My tobacconist turned me onto the Perdomo Lot 23's (Connecticut, but I like the maduros, too).  Their flavor and price made them a solid first box, IMHO.  Everything I've read about them indicates they become better with age, so I intend to keep this box closed for a while.

Last week, Steve047 turned me onto the Sancho Panza Double Maduro.  Until it showed up at my door (along with friends - thanks Steve!), I never heard of them.  When I smoked it, I was impressed.  When I actually shopped them, I was even MORE impressed!  I wanted to purchase a box from my local B&M, but he only has 12 on hand.  I took them all!

True, these are some of the more modestly prices smokes, but c'mon... 32 sticks = <$100???  That's a steal!  I'm very happy... and the coolidor isn't quite as hungry! Big Grin Thank you all for the advice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good pick up, you are on your way.
Don't you just love owning a box of cigars?

Way to go Pete - good stuff there.  It only gets worse from here . . . muwhahahaha.Big Grin
Magnum PI Wrote:Don't you just love owning a box of cigars?

Way to go Pete - good stuff there.  It only gets worse from here . . . muwhahahaha.Big Grin

You aren't kidding...

Espec. when you see that box is now empty Confusedhock:
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Nice.....soon you'll need a bigger humi! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
EDIT: 32 cigars < $100.... Don't know where my math was saying 52.  However, it would've been 52 total, but Jimmie the Mum bombed me today, too (details to follow).  So now, I'm losing track Tongue.
Pete Wrote:EDIT: 32 cigars < $100.... Don't know where my math was saying 52.  However, it would've been 52 total, but Jimmie the Mum bombed me today, too (details to follow).  So now, I'm losing track Tongue.
LOL, it's all over now there is no turning back TongueBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
fishhound Wrote:Good pick up, you are on your way.
Yep! you sure are on your way.....nice score[rob]
steve047 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Good pick up, you are on your way.
Yep! you sure are on your way.....nice score[rob]
i agree
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Sounds like the bug has bitten somebodyBig Grin 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"But I do want to say this, if you like a certain stick smoke it atleast occasionally. And with perdoma and most non cuban sticks you can pick up another box or singles anytime you want. Don't let all the talk about "aged" sticks to dictate your smoking pattern. Or, have you miss out on a smoke that you like now but not later.