Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox-or-Google Chrome?
Tongue 
The kid is taking a blended cyber course at school and they say that the program works better on Firefox or Google Chrome. Which should I use? He has used Firefox at school before, but I'm not keen on trusting an 11 year old who hasn't used the other option.

I did a search but couldn't find anything recent. Thanks in advance for your opinion, my classes through the university work just fine in the preloaded IE, which I have been advised is crap. Gotta have better for the kids Big Grin

Thanks.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
I use firefox here at home, and chrome at work. They are about the same, although i would say firefox seems to have less of a learning curve....meaning you're up and using it faster. Chrome meshes with google seamlessly, so all your stuff gets backed up regurally.
Like i said, about the same....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I use both as well, I go back and forth between the two on what I like best.I'd start with Firefox first
No Justice, No Peace!
I use both (I regularly go between 4 browsers... Which i use is very dependant on which icon my mouse just happens to be nearest or that i click on first)... I dont think it matters... Let the kid decide would be my $0.02.
Chrome
Doesn't matter.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Firefox is where its at.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
(08-28-2012, 11:58 PM)ashman Wrote: Chrome

that's my vote. If for nothing else, you know google will be around tomorrow.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I use Firefox at home, Chrome at work.........I prefer FF
Gangsta
I was always a Firefox guy but have been hooked on Chrome for the last year.
--Mike