Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire in PO's Hole
(10-18-2010, 08:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 07:43 PM)-PO- Wrote: Yeah I heard the turds loved you the next day!!!!!!!!

It was about 5 in the morning. There was so much noise I thought it was raining. So I got up and went downstairs to get the clothes off the deck. To my surprise it was Tank on the great white bowl, flushing and flushing and flushing.Big Grin

Nothing like a little post-pepper morning napalm... :p

No lie! 5am and I thought I had cramps. The peppers with all the beer and I was pissing liquid out of my pooper. I would flush, wipe, then start to get up thinking I was done then it all hit me again like 4 more times.

I have a water pump in the cabin and it runs every time the toilet flushes. It does sound like rain from where Mum is sleeping. Well Mum kept hearing the constant water running and he thought it was raining so he got up. He was laughing so damn hard at me when I told him it was the peppers. Great times at the ND Herf.
(10-18-2010, 08:56 PM)US_Tank Wrote: No lie! 5am and I thought I had cramps. The peppers with all the beer and I was pissing liquid out of my pooper. I would flush, wipe, then start to get up thinking I was done then it all hit me again like 4 more times.

I have a water pump in the cabin and it runs every time the toilet flushes. It does sound like rain from where Mum is sleeping. Well Mum kept hearing the constant water running and he thought it was raining so he got up. He was laughing so damn hard at me when I told him it was the peppers. Great times at the ND Herf.

Funniest line of the year right there..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-18-2010, 09:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 08:56 PM)US_Tank Wrote: No lie! 5am and I thought I had cramps. The peppers with all the beer and I was pissing liquid out of my pooper. I would flush, wipe, then start to get up thinking I was done then it all hit me again like 4 more times.

ROTFLMAO!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Hey PO, I suggest you take a pic of your a$$ cause it will never be the same after I'm done with you...

I declare WAR and I don't need anyone's help. Kiss your bride to be and put an exhaust fan in the bathroom..

Oh, and take a last ride on the bike..
you will need this for now on...

[Image: 21KMY4K4V3L._SL500_SS100_.jpg]

[Image: buttwipes-300x226.jpg]

You wanna screw with the Mum in the contest, now pay the price.Angry

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL MUM. Your name did get brought up on Saturday Smile A few times
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(10-18-2010, 09:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

I did not want to say it earlier but as I was on the toilet I thought this to myself: So this is what a vagina with piss burning clapp feels like!

(10-19-2010, 09:27 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey PO, I suggest you take a pic of your a$$ cause it will never be the same after I'm done with you...

But please... in the name off all that is Holy.... DON'T POST IT!!!

Confused
(10-17-2010, 01:45 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: What did the Mum do now? I would advise everyone not to put the smack down on the MUM or Mum's enforcers CJ might have to play too.
suck a$$

PO I am on board to help with hitting the MUM FATHER , he goes to ND shoots 1 long shot with a rifle but cant hit crap with a shot gun 20' away . He needs a good smackdown before winter
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
ROTFLMAO freakin' hilarious! I can't believe I made it to the end of this thread without waking the kids! I'm about to bust thinking of Tank busting at the seems! Sounds like Jimmy may have a recipe for a "pre-colonic-cleanse" kit! Big Grin