Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver Area B&M's?
I plan on visiting Denver in a couple of weeks and I was hoping that some Denver area members or members who would know about where the B&Ms are in Denver or the surrounding area, and if there were ant in particular that are a cut above the rest or if there are any that I should avoid.  Basically the insiders information. Thanks guys!
SlidZero Wrote:I plan on visiting Denver in a couple of weeks and I was hoping that some Denver area members or members who would know about where the B&Ms are in Denver or the surrounding area, and if there were ant in particular that are a cut above the rest or if there are any that I should avoid.  Basically the insiders information. Thanks guys!
There's a jazz joint/cigar bar there that's pretty good.  Let me see if I can remember the name...
Isn't Zammer from that neck of the woods?

What part of town are you going to be staying in?
Zammer I will be staying in the downtown area but will take anything within a 30 - 45 minute drive from downtown.
Jerri's Cigars downtown on 16th.  Haven't been there as I don't like going downtown.

Cigars on 6th.  Nice little shop if you can get by the locals

Edwards on S. Broadway.  Prolly my favorite shop

and if you make way south there is a nice lounge/shop on Arapahoe and I-25 that is pretty expensive but usually has some good things.

Shoot me a PM when you get closer and maybe we can meet up.