Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filled up a $3.19 per gallon today . . .
macallan2 Wrote:$2.98/gallon here today in my 95 Honda civic that I pulled out of storage this year.  Car's been paid for by me for 8 years or so.  Still getting 35 to the gallon.   I'm loving the Great North right now...[cigar] 

...  of course, I'll be driving the Land Rover again soon.  Then it's 15/gallon at best.[wow]  I hope gas keeps goin' down!

That aint right.  MN having cheaper gas then Iowa.  [really]
Went down to $3.09 today. 
Makes me want to go on a trip somewhere.  haha

go to the mobil station on Hempstead tpke. by walmart its $3.49

[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:[curse]  I just paid $3.56 [help]
Dry yer eye's ............ I am glad that the Mini Cooper gets the miles per gallon it does get when I see what it costs me nowadays. Fuel prices came down to 1.10 pounds per litre recently ............. per litre. $10 a gallon

Selling off a couple of my bikes and buying a short hopper to keep me mobile on Friday and am looking in to selling the family car since Mrs P is running my Cooper all of the time.

Breaks my heart to sell the bikes, could care less about the car since we manage fine with the mini.

I'm just preping for things getting worse before they get better here in the UK.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
we were 3.19 when i filled up the bird last night, went down to 2.99 today. i was all excited at 3.19 too. dammit![doh]
Saw $2.89 here today!

Honestly never thought it'd get below $3 again. I know we're spoiled here, compared to most of the rest of world, when it comes to gas prices, but dammit, I like being spoiled!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
$2.69 here today. 
Dropped 40 cents today down to $2.95 [winner](pathetic to get that excited to be under $3 lol)
US_Tank Wrote:$2.69 here today. 
Wow I the cheapest I have seen was at BJ's $3.09
$2.97 today
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:$2.97 today
Damm.....I had $3.30 yesterday......and I thought it was great :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles