Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fill in a line
Eyeing up the seems on tanks chaps ready to cast his line
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Then all of a sudden from out of nowhere a loud BANG!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
when Mum lit a loaded cigar
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
The black suit could be seen criss crossing his suprised face...
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
as he was heard saying " those damned new guys are at it again!!!"
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

Then Skipper realized that he was dreaming
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
when he woke up in a yellow puddle of water...
Raul Julia

And standing over him was Mario..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
holding an Italian...
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Pork sausage