Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figuarado Missiles Strike NY
Well I mentioned a few times that I was very eager to try the Lovo Figs...and they are not in my area and been seen mostly on the West Coast.

Well, good ol' Sergione took that bit of info to use it against me and hit me with a LOVO BOMB. They look beautiful! The construction is great and the aroma is awesome!! Like dirty dog paws! LOLOLOL I love it! Cant wait to try it. Tongue

Thanks alot Serg...very nice of you....and I would advise you to now start wearing a helmet.. Smile Confusedhock:

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Big GrinWell done Sergione, but I'd be ducking for cover now Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Good job Serg!.........Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
im not running awayTongue.......glad you liked them Pips and cant wait to hear what you think about them. I was getting worried because priority mail I guess isnt much of a priority....I sent them last tuesday so let these puppies sit for a while before fireing them up.......and VISIONS CREW is my graffiti art crew here in Los Angeles and if anyone nows about graffiti, the act of doing it is called bombing so I can understand this kind of warfare.............but enjoy brother

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
ahh yes Serg...I was going to mention that...what was "Visions Crew"?? I thought you were launching your own GROUP here at SC!! lol

Well thanks again...I will let ya know for sure when I light them up!Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
cool....cant wait to hear the review
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
They look dam pretty...........does anyone know of a retailer who sells these in NY/NJj area?I'd like to try these.
hicksville humidor has them as does margiotta's (licigars.com)
Look here: http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=2303&forum_id=2

Now called Camaguey....new east coast name! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

very nice!