Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip at Lunch
The Boss and I went on a little Field trip for lunch. He, our CFO and myself had decided to start our own little "club" to cut down on the cost of our "Hobby" anyway we decided on the Bundle of "The Brick" Churchills and Found them at a Smoke shop in Louisville that is downtown. The Name is Kremer's and although they have been around since 1914 Today was the first time either of us had ventured down there. All I can say is WOW! I was blown away by the selection and size of their Humidor. They even have Lock boxes for club members to keep their stash INSIDE the humidor.Goofy
I think the Guy behind the counter thought I was crazy cause I whipped out the phone and started taking pictures. Will try to get the pics up later. The first couple were blurry I think due to me shaking with happiness
Good for you. Can't wait to see the pics.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice! It's always fun to explore a new place.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
(10-14-2011, 09:53 PM)Tonto Wrote: Nice! It's always fun to explore a new place.

+1

Let's see those pics!

Smile
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
agreed. I always try to at least look around new shops. Don't always buy something, but I love looking, and drooling, and wishing I had enough money to buy one, or two, or three of everything!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(10-14-2011, 11:07 PM)GMJager Wrote: agreed. I always try to at least look around new shops. Don't always buy something, but I love looking, and drooling, and wishing I had enough money to buy one, or two, or three of everything!

lmao jager you an i are the same bro lmao
Okay here we go. The first pic is a little Shaky as I was in awe and a lttle weak in the knees.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Number 2 I Wonder what is behind the Door? The attendant said I could not go back there since I was wearing an IU hat.

This is the row of seconds and Machine rolled.... Alot of dust on these!

that is a pretty decent selection. Enjoy all of your many many future trips there!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham