Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenway Park Trip
Very cool!

(08-09-2012, 06:21 PM)SJS Wrote: Nice seats !!! Am I the only one that noticed the little blond in the last pic ?!?!?!?!

That was actually a dude. OK, maybe not, i was bombed by the time we got there on Saturday.
(08-09-2012, 09:29 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Katie looks as good as ever...

Thanks Skip. She was so happy to have her brother in town. First time I have seen him in New England, and Katie and I have been together nearly 8 years.
(08-09-2012, 08:27 AM)NickDrista Wrote: Awesome pics! That's Lester next to tek. Not wake. That bruins rings is unreal!!!

Actually I think Wake is at the far right. Beckett sucks and should not be in any pic.
Envious. Glad you had a good time.
I bet Katie and Emely would get along GREAT!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I am not a Red Sox fan but a fan of Baseball in general and got a chance to do a stadium tour when I was in Boston a few years ago. I love the history of the stadium. We were there in January so we didn't get to see a game. We did get to go into the press box, but not on the Green Monster since it was snowing a little bit. Awesome place.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(08-10-2012, 12:17 AM)ashman Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 08:27 AM)NickDrista Wrote: Awesome pics! That's Lester next to tek. Not wake. That bruins rings is unreal!!!

Actually I think Wake is at the far right. Beckett sucks and should not be in any pic.

Oh. Haha. Yes Beckett sucks. Big time
(08-10-2012, 01:20 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I bet Katie and Emely would get along GREAT!

Katie gets along with everyone. She could have a three hour conversation with a rock.
What a great trip it had to be Ty. You're a lucky guy to have teams that close. We are major bball fans but the closest team is the Cards at 300 miles and 5 hours away.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.